Sunday, August 19, 2012

We're Moving!!

So I tried to have it all...I wanted to be an amazing wife, a full-time employee, a stellar Mom-to-be, a super cool cat Mom, and a blogger (who doesn't).   In fact I loved the blogger role so much that I got a little crazy and started 2 of them.  This one, the McGee McBlog, intended to be full of personal updates.  And the Mommy McBlog, intended to be geared towards the Mom audience.

But somethings gotta give, and I just can't be SuperWoman.
Let's be real, my prego bump could never squeeze into this tight spandex outfit
So the McGee McBlog has been merged with Mommy McBlog and I'm moving all my updates and posts there.   The merger is a good thing.  It's the equivalent of Disney merging with Pixar; Wendy's fries meeting with a Frosty; Carol Brady marrying Mike Brady.  (Perhaps I'll go back to 2 blogs someday but for now I need to simplify my life, especially with a Beanette on the way).

Moving Day for McGee McBlog
But please calm down... No panicking or rioting please.  If you haven't tuned into the Mommy McBlog yet, it's not too late...  You can still jump on the bandwagon!!

I promise that I'll still include many pictures, lousy attempts at humor, and random ridiculousness.  In fact, I'm drumming up a corny little post right now about our birth class trilogy and it will include all of the above.  So stay tuned for the post this week on the Mommy McBlog.

So now the question you must all be asking... How do I get to Mommy McBlog?!?!

It's quite simple because Mommy McBlog even has it's very own domain.  It is MommyMcBlog.com.
Yep, it's that easy!!  Just click and go.  If you missed it the first time, its MommyMcBlog.com.

AND, there's more to it (no I won't add in a free snuggie), but you can also Like Mommy McBlog on Facebook and follow more updates and comments there.  Click HERE, Like it, and make my day that much better. 
Profile Picture

Hope to see you all soon at Mommy McBlog.  We'll be throwing a blog-warming party shortly complete with tours of the new pad, hots dogs, cold beer and even free balloons for the kiddos. 

Thanks for following and see you soon! 
Much McBlogging love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment