Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey - McGee Style

I'm not sure how the McGee McBlog can capture the attention of all you ladies getting hot and heavy with your bedtime reading trilogy so I figured I had to spice it up a notch to compete. 

Welcome to Fifty Shades of Grey - McGee Style!

In this post I'm inviting you all behind the closed door of our room to share one of the best discoveries Denny and I have ever had in the bedroom.  I'm not sure what what you are all thinking (clearly you need to get your minds out of the gutter), because I'm referring to the Target Home Fresh Scent Memory Foam Mattress Topper.  What an A-MA-ZING purchase.  I've been trying to get used to sleeping on my side so Denny (being the thoughtful husband he is) picked up a mattress topper the other day at Target and it has changed the way I sleep!  I could stay in bed all day because it is so cozy!!  If you need a little boost for a boring mattress, spend the $61 dollars.  You will not regret it!

As a bonus it also smells very minty.  I did not initially realize that the mattress topper came with a fresh aroma so I had a dream on Saturday night that Denny ate a York Peppermint Pattie before he came to bed and didn't share it with me.  Although I didn't get the sensation, I did get a great nights sleep! 

YUM!
On that note, it's past my bedtime and the minty memory foam is calling my name! 
Good night, sleep tight and don't let the boring mattress bedbugs bite
(get a Target mattress topper instead). 

This picture doesn't really do it justice, but this adds a whole new element of comfort to your beauty rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment