Monday, June 11, 2012

Oh Monday

..............................
Today was really good at being Monday.

I woke up and thought it was Sunday... bummer, I was wrong. 
I snoozed... too much. 
Then I slept... too late.

Then it turned into more of a Monday.

We realized the oven likely needs replaced.
Lexi got sick.
Lexi got sick again.
And Lexi got sick 2 more times.

It was only 8:18 AM.  Oh Monday.
 ..............................

BUT then...

Work went fast. 
The jeweler called and my rings were cleaned and ready early. 
We got a great coupon on the mail. 
Our doctor's office was actually running ahead of schedule.

AND...

We got to see the Little Beanette!!!
We had her six month sonogram and she looks super healthy & way cute! 
Her heartbeat is perfect and her size is great!!
We are SO lucky!!!!
..............................

As a bonus we got home and Beanette was thrilled to see some of her Signal Drive Aunties.  She put on quite the performance and they got to feel her kick.  So cool! 

Perhaps she will someday live out my childhood dream and be a Radio City Rockette.  I would be one proud Momma to spend my Thanksgiving morning watching our Little Beanette (I promise we will name her by then) kick her way down 6th Avenue. 
My goal in life during much of the 80's and early 90's!

But then again I'll be proud no matter what she does.  I'm learning that I'm pretty darn lucky to have her, and I'll be even luckier if I can make her life even half as amazing as she has made my Monday. 
..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment