Sunday, June 3, 2012

Picture of the Week ~My Cousin Leslie~

My sister Melissa has a great blog (click here if you haven't visited lately) and started a Picture of the Week.  I love the idea and thought I would try it too (sorry to copycat Melissa). 

In honor of my awesome cousin Leslie's Birthday I think this picture should be the first McGee McBlog Picture of the week! 
~~~~~~~~
A little background... In 2010 Leslie ran the Cleveland half-marathon (awesome job cuz!), and wore a waterbelt with water jugs to stay dehydrated. 
When Melissa and I saw it we immediately felt that it was cause for a new nickname.  So when the Quilty reunion rolled around a few months later we knew exactly what "Q" award would be perfect for Leslie.  Take a look...


Most of the other Q Awards were very G-rated: Smiley Q, Courageous Q, Funny Q so this award certainly woke up the crowd (as you can see by her dad's shocked reaction behind Leslie). 

I still look at this picture and laugh every time I see Leslie's reaction.  Have an AMAZING Birthday Les and thanks for all the laughs!!    xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment