Friday, July 13, 2012

Jingle All the Way to the Weekend!

It's Friday, the weather is beautiful and Pandora is playing... Christmas music, hmm?!?

Normally this annoys me like no other.  C'mon Pandora!  If you are brilliant enough to figure out my favorite songs how do you not know it is currently summertime?  

Today seems different though.  Today Christmas songs are actually putting me in an extra good mood.  I'm not ready for Santa to visit, and I'm definitely not ready to get out the winter clothes.  (Heck, my summer clothes barely fit!  Imagine me trying to squeeze into turtleneck sweaters right now... Hello Jaws of Life!)

But today Christmas music makes me really excited for what our holidays will entail this year!!  A cute little girl all dressed up in adorable red and green dresses with matching tights (thanks Auntie Melissa for her outfit)... a new stocking on the mantle... lots of toys under the tree.  Beanette probably won't know or care much about the holidays but it is still really fun to think about all the new meaning the holidays will have with a cute baby girl in our lives. 

This will be the ninth Christmas Denny and I will spend together and I'm pretty sure it will be one of the best yet.  Now if only we could figure out her name so Santa can be sure to add her to the Nice List!

Happy Friday to all,
and to all a good weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment