Sunday, July 15, 2012

Picture of the Week ~Mommy McBlog~

Guess what??  I have a little announcement to make...


Our family if growing (no, it's not Beanette just yet), it's the birth of my dream project!


Welcome to the world, Mommy McBlog!!!
Hello World!  Picture of the Week!


For years writing has been my favorite way to express myself.  I remember feeling more comfortable writing papers in high school than speaking to people.  And thank goodness for the creation of Instant Messenger in college or noone would ever know who I really am. 

I've been loving the fun of writing the McGee McBlog and I keep wondering if I could somehow make it have more mass appeal... Soooo after much thought and even more brainstorming of ideas to Denny, Melissa, Lexi and any person or any cat that will listen, I've decided to merge my love of writing with the hilariousness of pregnancy and mommyhood (I'm sure trying to handle a 7-lb baby will have it's share of crazy moments).  Thus, the idea of the Mommy McBlog was born. 


And after a downloaded book about blogging on my kindle and the purchase of the domain, MommyMcBlog.com, I think I'm ready to be a blogger. 


So, if you are a Mommy, if you know a Mommy, or if you just want to support a blogger wanna-be, click here, follow the blog, or like the blog on Facebok!! 


Thanks friends!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment