Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm a sensitive person... I sometimes act on emotion, and I sometimes make decisions in the moment.  When the moment passes, I sometimes wonder, What was I thinking? 

College was full of this:
  • I once wore a pot as a hat to a bar
  • I once tried to use my "real" ID as my "fake" ID.  The bartender's response, "I can't let you in.  You are only 20 years old, Erin"
  • I once signed a receipt for pizza with a smiley face
All harmless decisions but...
What was I thinking?!?
(although more appropriately for this might be What was I Drinking?)


Fast forward a few years, less-than-stellar decisions included:
  • Reversing my car into a large hill, filling my tailpipe with mud and shutting down the engine  (Aside from my departure, it was a great visit with Denny's parents)
  • Thinking that one night would be enough time to re-paint the entire upstairs when the carpet guys were arriving in the morning
  • My (first) wedding dress... oops, talk about acting on emotion!  (But the second one was much more my style and on sale anyway)
What was I thinking?!?

(This photo for effect only; this was NOT my first dress)

And now, today, I did it again.  I acted on emotion....
I needed a huge favor.  I told a client that if she can help me with this favor, I would come to her office on my next visit dressed as an Easter Bunny.  And wow, did she pull through for me.  Now I'm left searching for a fluffy tail, and once again asking myself,

"What the HECK was I thinking?"

If anyone knows of a good place to rent a fluffy bunny suit, please notify me ASAP!  I'll be busy practicing my hop. 

Love and carrots,
Erin Bunny



2 comments:

  1. Hilarious. Be sure to post pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, can you stop by here so i can get a picture of Ryan with the Easter Bunny??

    ReplyDelete